Country Pursuit Maintenance Working Adult Dog Food
A lower protein & reduced fat complete dry food designed for working and active adult dogs during rest periods and for adult dogs requiring a lower protein and fat diet. This food is also perfect for Senior dogs who are enjoying a slower pace of life.
Developed, trialled and tested by working dog experts, COUNTRY PURSUIT MAINTENANCE has been meeting the nutritional needs of thousands of adult dogs for many years.
With carefully sourced and selected ingredients, this special formula is suitable for working and active dogs who need an optimum diet during rest periods. This lower protein, low-fat recipe is also suitable for dogs that are less active due to periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet.
A trusted, balanced and complete food that ensures your dog receives the best fuel during rest and maintenance periods. There are no artificial preservatives or colours in our recipe. It’s blended with an injection of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, additional minerals and vitamins that promote healthy skin and shiny coats. The carbohydrates, oils and fats used are 100% nutritionally balanced making this a formula that is suitable for resting adult dogs.
- Protein 18%, fat 6% - Optimum lower protein & reduced fat range for working and active adult dogs enjoying rest periods and for adult dogs requiring a lower protein and fat diet.
- Suitable for dogs that are less active during periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet
- Recommended for Senior dogs that are less active
- Complete & nutritionally balanced dry kibble
- Enhanced with an injection of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, additional minerals and vitamins to promote healthy skin and shiny coats.
- No added dairy
- Made without artificial preservatives or colours
- Mixed protein source
- Developed and rigorously trialled and tested by working dog experts
- Suitable for adult dogs age 12 months+
- Can be interchanged with COUNTRY PURSUIT ORIGINAL for working and active dogs during the winter months or during the working season
- VAT FREE
- Made in the UK
- Can be fed dry or moistened.
- Always adjust the daily feed given according to the amount of exercise, energy, weight and age of individual dogs.
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.