Country Pursuit Original Working Adult Dog Food
A complete & nutritionally balanced dry food for working & active dogs, with a tried and tested formula that provides all the essential vitamins, minerals and proteins to maintain their high-energy output.
Developed, trialled and tested by working dog experts, COUNTRY PURSUIT ORIGINAL has been meeting the nutritional needs of generations of adult active and working dogs.
With carefully sourced and selected ingredients, this special formula is suitable for working and active dogs who require an optimum diet to maintain high energy output and their outdoor lifestyle.
A trusted and complete food that ensures your working and active dog receives the best fuel. This formula provides the essential vitamins, minerals, proteins and energy needed for peak performance. No artificial preservatives and colours are used in this recipe, and there's an injection of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, additional minerals and vitamins to promote healthy skin and shiny coats. The carbohydrates, oils and fats used are 100% nutritionally balanced making this a formula that is suitable for adult dogs who work and love the great outdoors.
- Protein 26%, fat 12% - Optimum protein and fat range for adult dogs who require a balanced, optimum diet to maintain high energy output during the working season, and for active dogs to uphold their out of doors lifestyle
- Enhanced with an injection of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, additional minerals and vitamins to promote healthy skin and shiny coats
- No added dairy
- Made without artificial preservatives or colours
- Mixed protein source
- Complete & nutritionally balanced dry kibble
- Developed and rigorously trialled and tested by working dog experts
- Suitable for adult dogs age 12 months+
- Can be interchanged with COUNTRY PURSUIT MAINTENANCE for working and active dogs during the summer months or during non-working rest periods
- VAT FREE
- Made in the UK
- Can be fed dry or moistened.
- Always adjust the daily feed given according to the amount of exercise, energy, weight and age of individual dogs.
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.