Country Pursuit Greyhound Maintenance Dog Food
A complete & nutritionally balanced 18% protein dry food for working, racing & active dogs. Made from carefully sourced and selected ingredients, without artificial preservatives or soya, this nutritionally balanced lower protein, lower fat kibble is designed for working, racing and active adult dogs enjoying rest periods and for adult dogs requiring a lower protein and fat diet.
Developed, trialled and tested by working and racing dog experts, COUNTRY PURSUIT GREYHOUND MAINTENANCE has been meeting the nutritional needs of thousands of adult dogs for many years.
Made with carefully sourced and selected ingredients, this formula is suitable for working, racing and active dogs who require a nutritionally balanced diet to support their outdoor lifestyle while on rest periods or not working. This lower protein, low-fat recipe is also suitable for dogs that are less active during periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet.
Free from artificial preservatives, colours and additional dairy, this adult recipe is an effective formula for resting adult dogs who work and love the great outdoors.
- Protein 18%, fat 6% - Our lowest protein, lowest fat product in the Country Pursuit range
- Complete & nutritionally balanced 18% protein dry kibble for working, racing & active dogs during summer or the non-working season, and racing dogs on rest periods
- simple, straightforward formula
- Lower protein and low-fat recipe also suitable for dogs that are less active during periods of convalescence, or those that require a reduced energy diet
- Mixed protein source
- No added dairy
- Made without artificial preservatives or colours
- Developed and rigorously trialled and tested by working dog experts
- Simple, straightforward formula
- Suitable for adult dogs age 12 months+
- Can be interchanged with COUNTRY PURSUIT K9 20% or COUNTRY PURSUIT MAINTENANCE for working and active dogs during the summer months or during non-working rest periods
- VAT FREE
- Made in the UK
- Can be fed dry or moistened.
- Always adjust the daily feed given according to the amount of exercise, energy, weight and age of individual dogs.
- Always ensure your dog has a plentiful supply of fresh, clean, drinking water.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.